Connecting with your buyers and vendors has never been easier! Across the board, flooring suppliers have largely migrated to electronic document exchange, referred to as Business-to-Business or B2B. RollMaster has always been on the cutting edge of flooring business technology and was a founding member of the B2B initiative! We have continually made improvements to the way this information is delivered to our clients, including providing the tools for you to approve your data each step of the way.
Business to Business for us has been great, especially for finding associated products that go along with our main product. We can also import products under different catalog categories, and bring them into one place. It makes for less keystrokes and is a big time saver.– Marcus Torgerson
Simplify Your Paperwork Process
Simply put, B2B provides a standardized format for flooring industry documents and methods allowing for electronic exchange of documents between the different systems of buyers and vendors. By using this capability, the trading partners are able to automate several labor intensive tasks, therefore reducing costs and errors. Utilizing B2B also helps your flooring business go a bit more green! Utilizing B2B cuts down on many paper-intensive processes like sending huge catalogs.
Key features include:
- A complete build of the catalog with recurring updates, drops, and specials – all of which are approved by you prior to going live.
- Automated updates nightly, or you can check manually at any time.
- Send purchase orders electronically and receive shipment notifications and updates.
- Track orders and receive inventory using supplier and mill barcode.
- Vendor invoices are verified against purchase orders to prevent overbilling.
- B2B data can be exported to Excel for increased functionality.
Our B2B Supplier Partners
Having all of our large suppliers’ products updated in our catalog via B2B saves us precious time and money during our estimating. It ensures up-to-date pricing and ease of entering estimates, purchase orders and invoices. We can now almost seamlessly run our jobs from start to finish and know the system will keep us moving from start to finish.-Jestin Kemp, owner of Burnsville, Minn.-based Infinite Floors