Residential flooring software can help you modernize and grow your business to new heights. The programming and reports in RollMaster are designed to optimize business processes within the residential marketplace. Whether your flooring company focus is special order or cash-and-carry, RollMaster conforms to the way you do business. Also, no residential project is too big or too small. RollMaster is uniquely scalable to suit your individual business needs.
We Know the Residential Flooring Business
Our robust residential flooring CRM software program was built by flooring professionals for flooring professionals, and we continually adapt to changes or needs within the residential market. We understand the unique needs of residential flooring businesses and we know what your business needs to perform as effectively as possible. From the moment you make contact with a prospective customer, RollMaster stores that initial data and pushes it through all the way to accounting and sales analysis, with valuable Job Costing starting as soon the job is created in the system, not after the sale is complete.
Saving You Time, So You Can Grow Your Business
Our core residential flooring software product gives you the tools you need to be efficient and accurate, taking time and effort out of your day-to-day. No more double-entry, tracking stacks of paperwork, or misplacing inventory. Our Flooring CRM Software makes it easier to keep track of all of your jobs, how well those jobs are performing, and will give you insight into solutions that can save your business money!
From the owners, to the sales team, to flooring installers, our flooring CRM software helps you stay organized by keeping all the information you need in one place. This means your sales team can stay on the floor doing what they do best, and flooring installers won’t need to run back and forth to the office between jobs.
Key features of our residential flooring software:
- Integrated estimating allows for providing quotes in the home
- Extensive product catalog—stock and sell any product at pre-determined price points
- Purchasing tied to the order to alleviate mistakes in the warehouse
- Special Sales menus to streamline what your salespeople see and do
- Set budgets to identify weak spots in your sales process
- Deposits Controls to ensure deposits are collected, margins are solid, and commissions are paid based on true job costs
- And so much more!
The Tools You Need When You Need Them
We offer many efficiency tools that are beneficial to residential flooring businesses. Our residential flooring clients have found the most improvement to their businesses with the following products:
Quick and accurate estimating!
Analytics and business intelligence integration.
Wireless Warehousing using handheld devices.
Catalog and pricing data and web services.
Correspond with your customers with ease!
Access your inventory, customer, vendor, installation, and leads data from your mobile device.
Condense your paperwork considerably.
Manage your installation department on the go.
Streamline the way you process credit card payments.
A valuable addition to your technology suite.
Utilize tools such as Zillow, Google Maps, and MeasureSquare to increase your close rates!
Multi-language translation on several customer facing documents.
RollMaster has partnered with PenSoft payroll for payroll processing solutions.
Utilize this tool for a custom website.
FloorForce is a website and digital marketing company.
Create email campaigns that drive new sales and repeat business.
Save on your monthly telecom costs.
Automates the process of creating a quote or order.
A web-based Project Management Software.
Track overseas orders and shipments.
Rollmaster’s eCommerce solution for your business.
Create engaging shoppable experiences.
What Is Flooring CRM Software?
Flooring CRM Software is a specialty business software built specifically for businesses in the flooring industry. RollMaster Flooring Software was built by flooring professionals for flooring professionals because we understand the niche needs of this industry. A flooring CRM software isn’t just a way to keep your clients organized, it keeps your entire operation optimized to be as efficient as possible. Generic CRM softwares may work for other types of businesses, but the flooring industry greatly benefits from having the right tools for the job.
RollMaster Flooring Software has tools to help you create efficiencies at every part of your business, from finding new clients to making the sale, to the warehouse, installation, and accounting. Plus we have the detailed information management needs to track your jobs and ensure you’re getting the most out of each and every sale.
What Specialty Tools Do Residential Flooring Businesses Need?
Residential flooring businesses look different from other flooring businesses, and have different software needs. We have created the following tools that can help your business:
- Our Partnership With MeasureSquare – RollMaster works with MeasureSquare to give you the best tools for estimating and selling more jobs in the home. With tools like 3D views, detailed diagrams, and professional presentations you’ll impress your clients faster than the competition.
- Specialty Sales Menus – Residential flooring businesses find our special sales menus particularly helpful. You’ll be able to set controls on what your sales team can see and do in the program. This gives managers more control and ensures that your sales team has exactly the right information they need to do their job efficiently.
- Track Sales and Spot Profit Leaks – One of the best ways to grow your bottom line is by eliminating ways that your business is losing money. We have powerful data visualization tools that help you to identify gaps in your sales process and fix profit leaks that are harming your business.
- Control your Deposits – Set up controls on deposits to ensure they’re collected appropriately. This will help you to ensure that your margins are good, and you’ll be able to make sure commissions are paid on the true job cost: this helps your team work to the common goal of growing your business!
How Can RollMaster Help Flooring Installers?
Flooring installation is a balancing act! Sales, the warehouse, the back office all have a part in how installations play out for the crew. RollMaster helps make flooring installers job easier in several different ways:
- Optimizing The Warehouse – When you have an organized warehouse it’s easier to find the correct flooring faster, and know with certainty what you have in stock. Our barcode inventory system makes your job easier day in and day out. Plus, our smartphone tools makes training new team members easier than ever before!
- Best Diagrams and Cut Sheets – With MeasureSquare integrated with RollMaster, you get clean diagrams and cut sheets making it easier to make the most use of your materials.
- Avoid Trips To And From The Office – With the RM Mobile App your whole team can stay connected in real time. This helps your installation team go smoothly through their day without needing to go back and forth to the office for paperwork and scheduling.
- Avoid Customer-Driven Mishaps – One of the biggest problems that can happen before an installation starts? A customer changes their mind on their materials, or they are no longer available at the scheduled time. RM Text Alert helps your customers stay in contact with your business to avoid these expensive mistakes.
Is RollMaster Right For My Flooring Business?
We’ve been in the flooring industry for decades! Because of this we know just how significant a flooring software purchase can be for a company. To help you discover if RollMaster is right for your business we customize every demonstration. Reach out today to see how RollMaster can help you grow your business!